Hello, my name is Susan and I am an environmental science major! I've lived in beautiful Redlands Ca for the last 31 years but was born in Seoul South Korea! I have been working as a licensed nurse for over 9 years and am ready to pursue a new career goal. I am also a mother, and have three boys ages: 12, 8, and 6. I love having children and pets! Currently our family has 3 dogs, 1 python, 2 fresh water turtles, 1 guinea pig, and five fish! One of my favorite reasons why I love being a mother is that I get to teach my children beliefs that are important to me! Growing up I was fortunate to have a family that impressed on me the importance of environmental sustainability long before there was a concern for keeping Earth "green." Now that I am a mother I would like to impress the same beliefs on my children. My goal from this biology class is to further my knowledge of the environment and its conservation, develop plans to apply it to my life, and to include my children in the evolution of conservation.
| Ethan Dissecting a squid at Ocean Institute |
![]() |
| Bradley's hand in a Wooly Mammoth print at La Brea Tar Pits |
| Bradley and Travis Hiking at Zion National Park |

No comments:
Post a Comment